Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

What I will do to graduate from high school”


What I will do to graduate from high school”
I Will try my best to not get into that much trouble. How I’m going to do this is ignore everything around me that would cause me getting into trouble. I will get the best grades I can. I would need to do this by getting extra credit. By this I will need to be doing all my homework, all my classwork.

This sure will be hard but I’m sure I can make it, if I really try. I will also ask a lot of questions if I don’t get the topic that we are talking about. I will also going a sport team to keep me motivated to keep my grades up because to be in a school sport you need to have good grades and that sure will motivate me. Something else I will do is not talk back to any of my teachers. Even if they are wrong I will just try my best to keep quiet because I know teachers don’t like to be said wrong.

They always want to be right. But I can live with that as long as it keeps me a good grade. I will try my best not to start any trouble will any student. But if I happen then oh well.

But the things I will focus on is my grades. I will also need to be good in class. Pay attention. So I can pass my entire test.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment